Join a highly professional and innovative global company dedicated to an efficient and sustainable global aquaculture.
On behalf of our client, BioMar Group, we are looking for an experienced senior project manager, who can lead the deployment their global manufacturing platform.
Do you see yourself in the following:
- You are an experienced global project manager.
- You have an extended knowledge of Manufacturing IT.
- You thrive in an international environment and across cultures.
If that is the case, then you might be the person we are looking for.
BioMar is on a journey transforming their manufacturing operations to a standardized Operational Management Interface, enhancing the value that manufacturing automation and advanced data handling can create for the business by utilizing new technologies and approaches.
The company is growing with ambitious plans and in need of your help to facilitate the alignment of business/manufacturing processes, end-to-end for their business.
The right person to join our team:
BioMar is looking for someone with the capability of coordinating and steering a dedicated and highly competent manufacturing automation team and presenting the results from your team to the rest of the organization.
The most important daily responsibilities are:
- Leading projects from requirements to solution together with our internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating and collaborating with our external solution provider(s), ensuring a close partnership, by following up on performance (operationally, contractually and quality).
- Driving the organizational change management
- Reporting and presenting Business Cases, Use Cases etc. to various Governance boards, Steering Committees, and our Executive Committee.
- Ensuring that project streams deliver as a team and according to agreed deadlines, cost, and quality.
- Facilitating and nurturing a strong team culture ensuring commitment, energy, and value creation.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders on releases and prioritization of changes.
- Coordinating and documenting progress, learning and actions.
- Solid experience (8 years+) as an Industrial IT / Manufacturing Automation Project Manager in a complex, international enterprise environment, having successfully driven global Manufacturing Platform deployments and processes.
- Superb stakeholder management, change management, and communication skills, understanding how to tailor your communication to your audience.
- Ability to work in a diverse and multi-cultural organisation across several geographies.
- Proven track record of delivering on time/scope/budget. You know what it takes, and how to lead your team to success.
- Experience with industrial manufacturing platforms, preferably Aveva System Platform and associated ancillary systems.
- Project Management certification and training within organizational change management.
Experience with line management of teams is preferred but not expected.
You will probably hold an academic degree within Industrial Automation, Electrical Engineering, IT, Computer Science or similar, and we expect you to be fully fluent in English (oral and written).
In this position you need to have good coordination, communication, and analytical skills, enabling you to communicate across organizational levels and take the lead driving our shared, global approach within Manufacturing Excellence.
Travelling will be a natural part of the role, working with local production sites as well as the global organization, and around 70 annual travel days should be expected.
You will report to the Head of Global Manufacturing Excellence.
BioMar’s Sustainability mission
BioMar makes a promise, to our planet and its people with a set of ambitious targets that will seek to aid in the regeneration of our environment while enabling humanity to thrive.
The company is currently working on three major sustainability goals:
• Reduction of GHG footprint
• Development of feeds which are circular and restorative
• Enabling people and communities all over the world
How to get more information and apply:
As AMBIZZION/INAC is managing this hiring process for BioMar Group, please contact Leo Brosbøl Sørensen for more information by phone on +45 60 40 83 20 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Join the BioMar Family
At BioMar Group, we are committed to developing and delivering efficient, sustainable, and healthy feed solutions for aquaculture. Innovation and partnerships are at the very heart of everything we do, and we are proud that our highly skilled employees share our long-term commitment. Currently, we operate 17 feed factories in Norway, Chile, Denmark, Scotland, Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, China, Vietnam, Ecuador, Australia, and Costa Rica. Worldwide, we supply feed to around eighty countries and for more than forty-five different species.
BioMar is wholly owned by the Danish industrial group Schouw & Co, which is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
Powered by Partnership. Driven by Innovation.