Are you passionate about the development of good Customer Relations? Do you have a technical background within chemistry, environment or wastewater together with a strong service and administrative gene? Are you a strong communicator and do you work well in a versatile everyday life, then perhaps you are the Customer Relations Manager we a looking for at AGROLAB GROUP.
AGROLAB GROUP serves customers in the food, agricultural and environmental fields, with chemical and microbiological analyzes of e.g. food, drinking water, wastewater, soil and feed
In a versatile everyday life, you will be part of creating quality in the services that are provided to AGROLAB GROUP’s customers. In an outgoing coordinating role, you must ensure a good and close cooperation with the individual customer and the AGROLAB GROUP’s laboratories. You are to handle inquiries from customers and ensure timely order processing. You are to support other parts of the organization regarding technical issues. At the same time, you must handle a number of more administrative tasks in the Danish department.
You will join a team with both Danish and international colleagues.
Your main tasks:
- Coordination and contact with customers and internal laboratories
- Help customers and laboratories with different practical tasks
- Interpretation and evaluation of test results and preparation of reports
- Contact person for sales department
In everyday life you become the coordinating focal point for customers and internally in AGROLAB GROUP, where – via telephone and mail – you become a strong link in relation to many different tasks. Your ability and desire to create and maintain structure in the administrative field will clearly come into play. You process invoices, handle data – e.g. creation, maintenance of test and test result
We expect you to:
- Be service and customer minded, with a smiling attitude and thriving in a varied everyday life
- Have experience with, or interest in, the services we offer our customers
- Be responsible, flexible, team-oriented, outgoing and energetic
- Confident with IT as a daily tool, including various registration and management tools
It is important that you are passionate about customer contact and the coordinating and administrative role. You have a technical education in chemistry – Chemical Engineer, Chemist. or alternative Laboratory Technician with more years of experience. Perhaps you have experience in the environment, water, wastewater and / or have been in a function with a manufacturer / supplier of equipment or services in the field of chemistry and laboratories, which makes you understand the area, so you effectively will be able to communicate with customers and internal laboratories. You can act on a daily level in Danish and English both in speech and writing. Knowledge of German is an advantage
• Committed and professionally competent colleagues
- A small team in DK- and many colleagues in laboratories in primarily Germany
- International environment with a flat organizational structure and unpretentious tone
- A versatile function with large touch and contact surface
- An exciting and ambitious international company in growth with high quality in focus.
AGROLAB GROUP’s Danish department is located in the Odense area, close to the Funen motorway.
The Danish department handles a variety of analysis tasks for companies, municipalities, consulting companies and private customers within water, environment, agriculture and food.
Accession: as soon as possible
For more information: at www.agrolab.com/da or call Peder Vester Henriksen – AMBIZZION, + 45 53296929
About AGROLAB GROUP
AGROLAB GROUP was founded in 1986 as an agricultural, informational and analytical institute. Today, AGROLAB GROUP is an innovative and leading company in Europe in the field of analysis. Today, there are more than 1500 employees in the group at the headquarters at Munich in southern Germany and in the 16 laboratories around Europe. The laboratories specialize in a wide range of fields in agriculture, environment and food. The most modern equipment and communication technology is used. The starting point for qualitative customer services is an effective system of sample transport, laboratory work and data processing. The target is to deliver reliable results on time on competitive terms.
If you want to make a difference in a customer-oriented company, where you get the opportunity to be a part of a competent team, send application and CV via the “søg stillingen” below